interesting finds that have crossed my way
things i have learned in my life so far by
1. Helping other people helps me.
2. Having guts always works out for me.
3. Thinking that life will be better in the future is
stupid. I have to live now.
4. Organising a charity group is surprisingly easy.
5. Being not truthful always works against me.
6. Everything I do always comes back to me.
7. Assuming is stifling.
8. Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a
drag later on.
9. Over time I get used to everything and start
taking for granted.
10. Money does not make me happy.
11. My dreams have no meaning.
12. Keeping a diary supports personal development.
13. Trying to look good limits my life.
14. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
15. Worrying solves nothing.
16. Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
17. Everybody thinks they are right.
18. If I want to explore a new direction professionally,
it is helpful to try it out for myself first.
19. Low expectations are a good strategy.
20. Everybody who is honest is interesting.
things i have learned in my life has now become a site
similar to learning to love you more and post secret with
contributed content and artwork.
breach of peace by eric etheridge
such a beautiful and provocative book. features mug shots
of each freedom rider along with a current photograph and
interview giving each person's stories and reflections on
the freedom rider movement.
read the breach of peace blog here.